Get on with it…
This year has really marked a year of change for me, I’ve already seen a change in my mojo and attitude to getting things done. My outlook is far more positive and I can see and feel that life is getting increasingly better. I trust myself more and that fear that used to gnaw at me has dissipated leaving me free to be and live. So what’s changed.
Well… I’ve had it affirmed and confirmed by at least three people over the last year or so and yet again this month that the golden cheque that is life changing is not coming my way. Yes there are those who pray or use the law of attraction to get that cheque but that is just not my destiny and it is surely not where I should be putting my efforts, energies or hopes. The truth is that this year will be all it can be for me and more if I will but just go and get it for myself.
Well what does go and get it mean I hear you say?
Here’s what it means for me:
- Ask for what you want and go get it.
- Ask for what you want from whoever it is you need to get it from
- Expect a yes
- Do the work that you know you need to do to get what you want
- Take massive action
- Make the call, send the email, write the letter that you have been putting off.
- Focus, follow up and follow through
- Remember the worst someone could say is no… there are plenty more options and solutions around everything doesn’t rest on their yes
- Don’t let it (whatever that it may be for you) pass you by as the song says.
- Stop telling yourself that you’re an idiot.. you are not and remember those are successful don’t fret the small stuff
- The more you step out of your comfort zone the more you’ll step out of your comfort zone (Do more and you’ll do more)
- Stop comparing yourself to others and frying their fish… you’ve got your own fish to fry
- Stop focusing on what you think people may think and focus on how great what you are offering or doing is.
Remember that you only have one shot at this life, is what you are doing the best that you can do with the skills, knowledge and ability that you have? Are you really living the life that you want to live? If not shut the hell up with your negative talk and get on with it, do your do and enjoy the ride. Life is too short and let me tell you something else… the magic cheque is not coming, no sir, not this year!